PBXpress IP PBX:
VoIP PBX with Call Recording
Use your PBX as a VoIP gateway. Record all incoming and
PBXpress IP PBX Features
- Call Recording
- VoIP and PSTN Backups increase reliability
- 911 Dialing over PSTN
- Automated Call Backup on a CD or DVD Media
- Scalability: 2 FXO, 4 FXO, Single or Quad T1/E1
- Secure and Easy-to-Use Firewall/NAT Bypass
- SIP Phones/Adaptors Automatic Discovery and Configuration
- Software Upgradeable via Internet:
- Auto Attendant
- Voice Mail
- Call Center
- Voice and VoIP Data Logging
- Caller ID with Call Annotation: Detects Incoming and Outgoing
- Log all Incoming and Outgoing Calls
- Cheaper Long Distance: Long Distance Routing through VoIP
- VoIP-VoIP and VoIP-PSTN Backup
- Easy LCD-button Operation
- Does Not Depend on a Specific VoIP Provider or Hardware
Use PBXpress IP PBX in your company to:
- Lower the cost of long distance calls without losing
reliability by using VoIP
PBXpress IP PBX can significantly lower the cost of your
long-distance calls by automatically routing each call
through the cheapest available VoIP long-distance provider through a
multiple-backup, fail-safe sequential selection of the preferred
VoIP connection, any number of backup VoIP connections, or, finally, a
You can specify any level of redundancy in the number of available
VoIP connections. If no VoIP connection is available to route your
call, a PSTN backup will be used to guarantee that your call goes
PBXpress IP PBX transparently supports emergency 9-1-1 dialing
through a backup PSTN connection.
- Automatic recording of all incoming and outgoing calls
PBXpress IP PBX was designed to provide non-intrusive, transparent
recording of all phone calls in both directions. Analog and VoIP calls
can be logged. An option is
available to record each party in a separate audio channel;
if this option is enabled, a remote party will be recorded into the
left channel of an audio file, while local party will sound from the
right channel of the same file.
PBXpress IP PBX is fully compliant with the local phone recording
laws and regulations that may require you to notify local and/or or
remote party that the call is being recorded. The device can be
configured to play call recording notification automatically.
Several standard prompts are available, for example: 'This call may be
monitored and recorded', or the longer one, 'To ensure the highest
level of customer service, this call may be monitored and recorded'.
There is an option to record your own prompts.
PBXpress IP PBX can be easily configured to make a periodic back-up of
all conversations onto a CD or DVD media (CD-R/RW and DVD±R/RW
formats are supported).
- Automatic backup on a CD or DVD
Create an easy-to-navigate CD or DVD
archive of all phone conversations within your organization and the
outside world with a few mouse clicks. Each CD or DVD is given a
unique label to allow you easily find a conversation you need.
Access your data with the PBXpress IP PBX device or from any PC.
Read More »