This program was developed
to simplify parameter editing of the popular NEAX 2400/7400
M100/80 PBX (KSU).
With this Programmator you can program the popular NEAX
2400/7400 M100/80 PBX. Easy to learn user interface and
built-in help file allow you to configure and program your PBX
even without the PBX Installation Manual.
Using this program you'll no longer have to use the cryptic
command number system to set your PBX parameters. This will
make configuring your PBX much easier in other ways as well,
like being able to use a real keyboard to enter extension
names. All parameters are grouped in a logical manner
according to the functions. A true lifesaver if your PBX has
some type of failure causing it to lose programming or if you
ever have to replace your PBX with another NEAX system. Since
you can save all parameters to your computer, you can also
work on the configuration anywhere you can bring your
computer. When you're ready to implement the changes, simply
go to your phone room, connect your computer to the PBX and
dump the new configuration to the system.
- change settings of the NEAX 2400/7400 M100/80 PBX with the aid of convenient graphic
- commands are grouped in accordance with functional area,
making common operation of the exchange noticeably easier
- save status of the exchange in a file on a disk - backup
and restore status of the exchange after malfunctions or
create several configurations for various conditions
- Windows 95/98ME, or NT/2000/XP operating system
- One free COM-port to be used for hookup of the exchange
- Null-modem connecting cable. More information in the
- 1.5Mb of the disc space after installation
computer must have at least one free COM (RS232) port. This
port will be used to connect your computer and the PBX.
following Panasonic PBX'es are supported:
NEAX 2400/7400 M100/80
here if you need software
for other Panasonic PBX'es, or for NEC or Samsung PBX.